FitnessCyberLog Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to connect to the Internet to use FitnessCyberLog?
No Internet connection is needed. FCL is a standalone application on your PC or Laptop.
2. How do I install FitnessCyberLog?
1. Do the install by clicking on install.exe from the CD. 2. Follow the directions on the CD under Documents dir in the file SetUpDataSource.doc to setup the data source. (or look at the online version setupdatasource.html)
4. I get an error when launching FCL that states ....Invocation of this Java Application has caused an invocation
targetException. This application will now exit (LAX) or a Popup Appears and says something about
This means you did not follow the steps in SetupDataSource.doc. This file is located on your installation CD and includes step-by-step pictures that are very easy to follow and perform.
5. How do I access the members area and what will I find there?
Directions will be posted here shortly.
6. I cannot find certain foods in the Food Database?
Sometimes you will have to add your own food items if the items do not exist in the database. Also try
changing your search criteria. Instead of searching for "Chicken Breast" try searching for "Chicken"